This gift wine box is made from Sicilian DOC wines: Malvasia Delle Lipari Florio, Cerasuolo di Vittoria and Alastro from the Planeta winery, Lighea di Donnafugata, Etna Bianco La Gelsomina, Petralava Etna Rosso from Antichi Vinai.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Sicilian Wines Gift Wines Box
- Malvasia Delle Lipari DOC 2008 FLORIO is a sweet Sicilian wine made from Malvasia and black corinth grapes in Malfa, island of Salina. The color is intense golden yellow with coppery reflections.
- Cerasuolo di Vittoria DOCG 2017 PLANETA: The name of the only Sicilian DOCG derives from "Cerasa", the cherry in Sicilian dialect. It is obtained from the indigenous varieties Nero d’Avola and Frappato.
- Lighea 2017 DONNAFUGATA: is a Sicilian white wine, dry version of the Zibibbo, with an aromatic bouquet of floral notes of white rose, orange blossom, peach, candied fruit
-Alastro 2018 PLANETA: is a Grecanico blended with two distinctly aromatic varieties such as Grillo and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Etna Bianco 2018 La Gelsomina-Tenute Orestiadi: is a wine with a hint of white fruit and jasmine flowers with light citrus notes. On the palate it is fresh, pleasant and harmonious.
- Petralava Etna Rosso DOC 2015 ANCIENT VINAI: it comes from Nerello Mascalese and Nerello Cappuccio grapes grown on the vineyards on the slopes of Etna. Full-bodied wine.