The Cucurullo family's interest in agriculture dates back to when great-grandfather Salvatore bought a large portion of the ancient fief from the Branciforti princes in 1906. Today the company covers a total area of 110 hectares of olive groves, orchards and vineyards. The vineyards cover a hilly area of 18 hectares and arise within a strip of land that has known the cultivation of vines since 1860. The cultivated vines are the native Nero d'Avola, Ansonica and Grillo and the international Syrah and Chardonnay. The cultivation of the plants is espalier with a spurred cordon pruning system. The age of the vineyards is 8 years and the soil has a composition of medium clayey mixture. It is within the old farm buildings of the old farm that the brothers Francesco and Carolina Cucurullo decided to build a cellar for the production of organic wines. For them, producing organic wines means respecting the environment, raising production quality and making the land more and more fertile.