Rum Diplomatico
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right
Non disponibile

Rum Diplomatico

Diplomatic Rum - Ron de Venezuela DOC

A complex and elegant tasting rum, the Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva is a blend of reserve rums aged up to twelve years. Made in Venezuela at the foot of the Andes by Destilerías Unidas S.A. (DUSA), a family business, the Rum Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva is recognized as one of the best rums in the world, so much so that it boasts the denomination "Ron de Venezuela DOC".

€46.00 Tax included

€37.70 Tax excluded

block Non disponibile
100% secure payments
Security on TerraMadre.it
Transactions managed with an encrypted protection system.
Shipping to Europe
We ship the same day via express courier. In Europe Delivery in 3/4 working days.
Always made possible
Satisfied or refunded, it's not just a slogan.

Rum Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva – Ron de Venezuela DOC

The Rum Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva is born from the commitment, passion and experience in combining modern and traditional distillation methods, carefully produced from the purest sugar cane honeys and to a lesser extent from molasses. It is a well-balanced exclusive blend aged in small oak barrels and consisting of 80% of heavy reserve rum distilled in ancient pot-still copper stills, aged up to 12 years, and the remaining 20% ​​of light rums and semi-heavy rums, distilled in column stills and Batch Kettle.

Complex and refined tasting rum, the Diplomatico has a dark amber color with golden reflections. The nose offers notes of orange peel, toffee, licorice, cocoa, morello cherry, coffee, maple syrup and meringue. On the palate it is broad and soft and the finish is seductive and lasting.

Alcoholic content: 40% vol

Suggestions: serve neat or on the rocks. Also ideal in cocktails such as Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Presidente and Sidecar.

Produced by Destilerías Unidas S.A. (DUSA) - Venezuela

 Reviews (0) - Review moderation  


There are no reviews for this product yet.
You might also like