Malvasia Delle Lipari DOC Caravaglio
zoom_out_map
chevron_left chevron_right

Malvasia Delle Lipari DOC Caravaglio

Winemaker Antonio Caravaglio is the proprietor of a breathtaking, 100% organic farm that for us is a little slice of paradise on the island of Salina (population: 4,000).  

  • 1 Bot. 0.50 L
  • 2015
€25.62 (tax incl.) €21.00 (tax excl.)
Tax included
block Out-of-Stock
 Customer ratings and reviews
Nobody has posted a review yet

Aromas are plush, ripe and savory (imagine a summer garden in full bloom!) yet the mouth delivers great lift and purity, with a suggestion of sea salt and volcanic mineral edge. It is a wine with great texture on the palate, a lacy weight that is savory and ripe yet still bone dry—which makes it incredibly flexible at the table. 

The grapes used for Malvasia delle Lipari wines must come from at least 95% Malvasia delle Lipari and the remaining 5% from the Black Corinth grape. 

Bright golden in color, this dessert wine is dominated by alluring aromas of dried apricots, broom flowers, dates, dried figs and mineral notes on the nose. Alluringly sweet, balanced and fresh on the palate, this wine has a pleasant finish. Excellent with dry pastries, foie gras or spicy, creamy cheeses.

Bottled at the origin by Caravaglio Organic Farm by Antonino Caravaglio Malfa (ME) ITALY

Alcohol level
13
Cellars
Caravaglio
Grapes
Malvasia delle Lipari - Corinto Nero
Region
Sicily
Appellation
Passito DOC
 Reviews

Be the first to write your review !